The enlight™ Lean Bolster is a lightweight, slim, rectangular bolster featuring a resilient, long lasting 30% recycled fiber-fill that provides a soft cushioning and light support.
With a sturdy, easy-carrying handle, the enlight™ Lean bolster is great for targeted stretches, and can easily be combined with other bolsters or props for customizable support.
Yoga Bolsters are commonly used in restorative yoga, prenatal and Iyengar, but can be a valuable prop in any style. They are very helpful for postures relating to meditation and rest. Some yogis like placing them under their knees or back during Savasana for added comfort. Using a bolster can be a comfortable way to open the chest and help one focus on their breathing.
- 1kg; 69cm x 23cm
- Soft, plush, absorbent eQua micro-fiber fabric cover
- Cover is removable for easy cleaning
- Hidden zipper construction for a smooth, seamless finish
- Convenient, sturdy, easy-carry handle with faux-suede logo detail
- 30% recycled polyester fiber core
- Cotton filling provides a soft to medium support
- This lightweight bolster differentiates itself from more traditional, heavier, buckwheat bolsters
- Traditional round shape allows you to go deeper in your stretch
For more information, check our blog.
Use & Care
To Wash: Remove outer microfiber cover from inner pillow. Machine wash on cold with like colours. Hang or tumble dry on low. Tumble dry on low recommended. Do not use dryer sheets or scented detergents. For additional cleaning recommendations, check out this Blog post!
Outer microfiber cover is made with The eQua® microfiber fabric, a recyclable synthetic material, engineered for performance & durability.